This list of dare party fun contains ideas that are silly, naughty and creative. You won’t need to prepare a thing – just print the list and start playing.
The list has been divided into dares for playing indoors, and dares for playing in public. Make sure to film any dares in action, especially the outdoor ones, so you can rewatch them.
You can use these ideas as part of a regular party, in a round of Truth or Dare, or as a standalone dare party night.
Let’s get your dare party rolling.
Indoor dare party ideas 1-20
- Start belly dancing in a circle of players or between customers in a bar.
- Order a pizza or takeout delivery to a next door neighbour.
- Walk down the street in only your underwear (like the guy in the top photo!)
- Dance like a ballerina, instead of regular walking.
- Blindfold a friend and have them kiss three objects. Just don’t tell them what they are.
- Walk around the party with your bum hanging out.
- Pretend someone’s hair is your crush and ask it out.
- Run to the nearest store or neighbour, in a panic, and ask them if they’ve got a goldfish first aid kit.
- Swap clothes with a friend, doing it in front of everyone. Then wear their clothes for the next hour. Pretend to be that friend, too, by answering to their name.
- Call up a friend and tell them how excited you are about armpits.
- Start singing a pop song out loud like you’re singing opera.
- Come up with famous people each person in your group looks like.
- Without any warning, turn to a friend and give them a French kiss.
- Go next door and ask if they’ve seen your contact lens, lost bra or long lost relative.
- Wear all your clothes inside out.
- Start to body pop or dance weird when standing in a queue.
- Write “kiss me” across your cheek in lipstick, then go up to everyone and get them to.
- Pretend to be a pig and start sniffing all over the people in your group.
- Do a death scene, out of nowhere, as dramatic as you can.
- Kiss everyone’s knees.
Indoor dare party ideas 21-40
- Ask someone to kiss you, only where they kiss you is up to you.
- Have a player opposite draw a werewolf face on you.
- Hold a friend’s hand, then act as if you’re stuck together with superglue.
- Sniff your friend’s socks – while they’re still wearing them.
- Do your best impersonation of the person to your left.
- Go up to each player and compliment them on two aspects about themselves.
- Wear all your clothes back to front.
- Put on someone’s bra and go outside dressed this way.
- Put an ice cube down your friend’s shirt.
- Call a random friend and confess your undying love for them. Start telling them what you love about them, that you should marry, sobbing your eyes out that you can’t live without them.
- Go to your neighbour and ask them for a spare condom.
- Start doing a strip tease and keep going for a minute.
- Massage your friend’s feet with your feet.
- Act like a cat, by crawling on the floor, rubbing your body against people’s legs. Curl up on someone’s lap, and lick your paws.
- Write a poem for someone you don’t know in your group, then perform it to them.
- Gently lick the ear of the person to your left.
- Spin everyone on the spot 10 times, then have them walk in a straight line.
- Try to make the person next to you laugh. You’ve got 60 seconds.
- Eat a spoonful of mustard or Tabasco sauce.
- Pretend you’re having an orgasmic moment and start acting it out.
Outdoor party dares
- Do a group conga in a bar (like in this picture).
- Get everyone outside in drag, but in clothes that are too tight for them.
- Ask for diet water in your nearest fast food joint. When they reply “we don’t have any”, keep pestering them. Continue for three minutes.
- Put your headphones on in a store and start dancing to your music, doing the stupidest, wackiest dance you can.
- Get a man to sign your chest.
- Close your eyes and use lipstick and make-up to draw a pair of fake eyes over them. Now walk into a store with your eyes closed, but pretending your new eyes see for you.
- Go up to an ATM, withdraw some cash and start shouting “OMG, I’ve won the lottery again! Woo-hoo!”
- You’re the world’s former strongest man/woman. Get into character and start asking everyone to feel your muscles. Start bragging about your former fame and all the ladies/guys you laid.
- Use the wrong bathroom in a bar/restaurant. (Make sure to have a friend stand guard at the door, just in case)
- Start barking at every dog you meet. When they bark, you bark back, as though you understand.
- In the middle of a bus ride, stand up and start singing the national anthem out loud.
- Go up to passengers on the bus and ask each one “Are you my mommy?”
- Start flirting with someone’s handbag, rucksack or briefcase in a bar. Then start getting annoyed, when the bag won’t reply; “You think you’re something special? I’ve had better rucksacks than you!”
- Turn to the person behind you in a queue and tell them how much you’ve missed them. Then add “oops, sorry, mistaken identity.”
- Blow a kiss to every passenger passing in a car for two minutes.
- Walk down the street or around the room like a zombie/an Egyptian/or sleepwalking.
- Run to the nearest store, wearing nothing but a bathrobe. Ask them if they’ve got any shower gel.
- High-five the most strangers you can in 60 seconds.
- Bow to every stranger you meet. Tell them “it was an honor to meet you, my lord and master.”
- • For the next half an hour, act like you’re a chicken. Start pecking at people, flapping your wings. Don’t forget to cluck every now and then.