With this Valentine trivia quiz, you’re given only one lyric per love song, before you have to name the song.
Given the popularity of love songs on the radio, this Valentine trivia is inspired by that. You only need to Google “love songs" for lists of the Top 50, Top 100, The Greatest Ever, and more, to show up.
Love songs make us feel good, inspire memories of loved ones, comfort us when we’re missing our loves. They’re also great to dance too!
Not only is the trivia quiz tricky, because of the one-lyric thing, it’s also made up of songs both American and British.
You have 20 songs to name. Can you do it?
An easy way to play…?
This trivia quiz is a tough one.
So to give your players a helping hand, create a playlist of these songs (and others) to use as background music at your party.
When it comes to the trivia quiz, switch it off. For players who were paying attention to the music, finding answers for each lyric won’t be so impossible.
Need a downloadable version of this trivia quiz?
Click here for your PDF copy of this love songs Valentine quiz.
Here’s your love songs Valentine quiz:
1. To my heart I must be true
2. And no other, could give more love
3. I’ve never seen you shine so bright
4. Put your hand in my hand baby
5. Sometimes I feel my heart will overflow
6. Love can touch us one time
7. You can tell my feet to hit the floor
8. Answer to all answers I can find
9. I would be nothing without you
10. I watch you when you are sleeping
11. You remain my power
12. That your love for me is real
13. A thrill that I have never known
14. Such a funny thing for me to try to explain
15. And when I’m sad, you’re a clown
16. The best day of my life
17. But they’d only remind me of you
18. Then there was you
19. It is where we are
20. For my darlin’ I love you
Valentine trivia quiz – the answers
1. You’re the One That I Want (from Grease), 2. Everything I Do I Do It For You (Bryan Adams), 3. Lady In Red (Chris De Burgh), 4. Nothing’s Gonna Stop Us Now (Starship), 5. Hello (Lionel Ritchie), 6. My Heart Will Go On (Celine Dion), 7. Achy Breaky Heart (Billy Ray Cyrus), 8. Could It Be Magic (Barry Manilow), 9. Wind Beneath My Wings (Bette Midler), 10. Eternal Flame (The Bangles), 11. Kiss From A Rose (Seal), 12. More Than Words (Extreme), 13. At Last (Etta James), 14. Crazy In Love (Beyonce), 15. I’ve Got You, Babe (Sonny & Cher), 16. Thank You (Dido), 17. Nothing Compares To You (Sinead O’Connor), 18. Love At First Sight (Kylie Minogue), 19. Can You Feel The Love Tonight? (Elton John), 20. Love Me Tender (Elvis).